The Top 7 Guiding Principles to Extraordinary Weight Loss in 7 Days
By Dawn Sanders
Apr 26, 2007
We, The Detox Diet Divas, Scrub the cells of our body to uncover the vital, lean, happy, joyful being we were designed to be! That’s right: scrubbing, cleaning – detoxifying from the inside out and the outside in. Getting the junk out.
You may be thinking… why do we want to focus on cleansing and detoxifying at a cellular level? What does that have to do with weight loss?!
The Diva’s Answer: Cellular health has been the missing link in zillions of diets on the market, and cleansing your cells will not only melt away the pounds but will also give energy, clarity, emotional balance, and vitality which you may not have experienced since infancy.
When our precious cells and internal fluids are acidic from eating too much sugar, refined and processed foods, coffee, tea, alcohol, etc., etc., etc, they just aren’t functioning at top performance by any means. Your blood is fighting and working like a crazy lady to maintain a clean, balanced environment. As a matter of fact, blood must preserve a healthy balanced internal pH of 7.3 (pH is measured from 0-14, 7 being neutral – below 7 is acidic and above 7 is alkaline).
The KEY as revealed by Dr. Robert Young, in the pH Miracle for Weight Loss: When the cells (which make up the blood) are overly acidic, the blood will do anything it can to balance. It will do so by stuffing the acidic waste in fat cells! The body actually creates fat cells to carry acids away from your vital organ, so these acids don’t literally choke your organs to death. Fat is a response from the body to an alarming condition of acidosis. FAT IS SAVING YOUR LIFE!
So how do Diva’s rejuvenate their cells for weight loss and radiant living?
There are 7 Guiding Principles of the DETOX DIET DIVAS. These principles take in to consideration all aspects of your life. This is a program for living so it will encompass much more than what you consume. Let’s get started:
1. Drink Water - You know this one right? - Lots of water! 1 liter per 30 lbs. of your body weight. But did you know this? You need to drink clean, purified, ALKALINE water. There are many ways to alkalize water, but the simplest is by adding a teaspoon of baking soda to a 16 ounce glass of water and then add lemons. (Yes, lemons are alkalizing.)
2. Sweat - with low impact exercise. Great possibilities are one or more of the following: elliptical machines, rebounders, a fast paced walk, biking, swimming, or the latest . The key here Diva’s is to sweat, sweat, sweat! Acidic overload is removed from the body when we perspire.
3. Consume Alkaline Foods – 80% of your diet should be alkaline-based. What is alkaline? Green Foods: foods that have life and oxygen like spinach, cucumbers, lettuce, grapefruit, lemon, almonds (raw), and coconut milk. I have a detailed list available at www.detoxdietdivas.com. And you’re going to have to let go of those highly acidic foods that are keeping those acid fat cells happy. These include: Coffee, Black Tea, Alcohol, sugar (or anything ending in “ose” like fructose), honey and agave (although Stevia is okay), white flour, and any processed foods. We want to rejuvenate our cells by eating foods that are rich in energy and nutrients.
4. Reduce Stress – Most Diva’s love these options: Yoga, Meditation, Deep Breathing Exercises, Tai Chi and other martial arts, reading, sitting by a stream…. The possibilities are endless and wonderful to imagine!
5. Positive SELF-TALK – The words we speak and think have tremendous power in impacting the acidity of your cellular makeup. When you speak in positive, loving and uplifting ways, the pH of your cells take a huge leap forward toward Alkalinity. Think before you speak.
6. Take Nutritional Supplements and include a high quality SUPERGREEN -- You’ll give your body a huge helping hand if you’ll supplement the nourishment of your cells with vital concentrated nutrients found in SuperGreens and mineral supplements that alkalize the cellular fluids with sodium bicarbonate, potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
7. Use the power of VISUALIZATION – Envision yourself right now as that lean, radiant Diva you are. See yourself having attained the weight and the extraordinary life you desire. The power of visualization is HUGE!
Look at how you can incorporate these changes little by little into all aspects of your daily living. Before you eat anything ask yourself “is this going to help my cells or hurt my cells.”. If you are upset about anything, instead of reacting, take a long deep breath in, then exhale slowly, and just let it go. You will be giving your magnificent cellular makeup a tremendous gift. If you want help, I’m available for individual consultations.